The Puli Club of America invites you to learn more about this ancient breed. The Puli is very intelligent and excels at many activities. Whether you are interested in conformation, performance and sporting events, herding or just having a fun-loving, smart and loyal family member, we hope this website will help acquaint you with very special breed.
The Puli Club of America is the national breed club for the Puli and a member of the American Kennel Club.
The PCA National Specialty 2018 will be in Springfield, Mass. Join us October 18-22 2018 for conformation, herding, obedience and rally. This will be a fun weekend for Puli owners around the world to show off their Pulik. All the details can be found on the Specialty Page and will be updated as plans are finalized.
The Puli Club of America was founded in 1959 to ensure the continued health and preservation of our breed. Become a part of PCA and with your voice, help PCA shape AKC policies to protect our very special breed. Receive the Puli News, Puli Post and share your love of Pulik. Join now.
Latest News and Announcements
- Online Book of Titleholders has been updated with new AKC titles through Dec 31, 2017
- December Puli News is now available to club members
- Order your 2018 Puli Calendar - it's wonderful!
- AKC Gazette article Hotel Etiquette When Traveling with your Puli by Dagmar Fertl
- Books of Titleholders from 1969 and later are now available under "Scans of Printed BOTs". Thanks to Dagmar Fertl for doing the scans
- Purchase your 2017 specialty DVD here
- 2017 National Conformation Results
- 2017 National Obedience-Rally Results
- 2017 National Agility Results
- Online Book of Titleholders-updated thru July 2017
- Coat Care articles by top Puli Club experts - from Puli News, Feb 2007, thanks to Dagmar Fertl, who found and scanned the article
- Best Airlines for Dogs - from the "Dog-Eared" blog by Ollie
New Home Page
The Puli Club of America is in the process of updating our website. We humans are not as smart as our Pulis and are bound to make mistakes. If you see something that needs correcting, or that has been left out, please contact our Web Page Committee. Thank you for your patience.