The Puli is a very smart breed. It is said that all Pulik need a job, one that will challenge and focus the dog while having fun. Perhaps there is no better job than to work with his or her owner in Obedience activities. Pulik often find Obedience training to be the highlight of their day. Everyone can and perhaps should do Obedience training with their Puli, whether the coat is corded to the floor, brushed out or in a puppy cut, and whether or not they plan to compete in AKC Obedience trials.
- What is Obedience?
- Pulik in Obedience by Julius Hidassy
- Top Ten Pulik in Obedience (1982 to the present)
- Pulik who have earned advanced Obedience titles (1978 to the present)
- Pulik who earned High In Trial
- Pulik who have earned Obedience Championship points
- Obedience video – Open class
- Obedience video – Utility class